Job Title: Flutter Developer
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both (designing code/engineering) and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Develop mobile apps that runs without errors on multiple platforms. Mostly Android and iOS.
- Deploy and manage apps in App Store and Google Play
Essential / Desirable Skills:
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications preferably with location tracking and maps.
- Experience in deploying and managing apps in App Store and Google Play.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Experience in git and knowledge in branching models.
- Experience in unit and UI tests.
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- BCS (Computer Science) or BSE (Software Engineering) from a recognized university.
- 2 - 4 Years of relevant full-time experience in Flutter.
- Communication and team work skills should be present.
- Should have the urge to try out new technologies and tools related to Flutter.