Job Title: Angular Developer
We are looking to hire an experienced angular developer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Essential / Desirable Skills:
- Experience in Angular, Angular or similar frameworks. Preferably Angular.
- Experience working as part of an Agile team
- Advanced understanding of web architecture and database fundamentals
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a development team with a range of scientific and professional backgrounds
- Understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Expertise in Typescript, Angular.
- Experience with creating APIs for third parties and consuming third-party APIs will be a plus
- Experience integrating with external systems will be a plus
- Familiar with the following technologies would be useful
- Previous work experience as an angular developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Must be an expert in Angular latest version 11 or later
- BCS (Computer Science) or BSE (Software Engineering) from a recognized university.
- 3+ Years of relevant full-time experience in Angular Development.
- Communication and teamwork skills should be present.
- Should have the urge to try out new technologies and tools related to Angular development