Job Title: Backend .Net Developer
We are looking for a Back-End .Net Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Essential / Desirable Skills:
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language .NET.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub/DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- BCS (Computer Science) or BSE (Software Engineering) from a recognized university.
- 3 - 6 Years of relevant full-time experience in development.
- Communication and team work skills should be present.
- Should have the urge to try out new technologies and tools related to development.